So what’s included?
Each of our Villages are exactly that; great spots to call home during the festival, with just the right facilities for the weekend – as well as help on hand 24 hours a day, to make sure you have the best experience possible.
Sometimes our Villages differ slightly depending on the event, so please see below the exact breakdown of what expect at Bestival.
- Private Toilets, with dedicated cleaners to keep them fresh and clean
- Shower Units with lots of lovely hot water
- A Freshen Up Tent, with Hairdryers, Straighteners and Mirrors so you can fix up and look sharp
- Free Valuables Storage
- Free Phone Charging Facilities
- 24/7 Customer Reception, and Customer Service Staff
- 24/7 Free Caffeine! (Tea and Coffee that is… and maybe a few biscuits thrown in too)
… and of course, your chosen tent pre-pitched with plenty of space, next to your friends (if requested in advance) and filled with your pre-ordered equipment ready to go – mattresses inflated, sleeping bags plumped.
In advance we’ll send you a full booking confirmation, essential information guide, directions to the Village and our FAQs that will cover almost any question you may have. You can also get in touch with us to change your booking, request to pitch up next to friends or family – or to ask any questions.
When you arrive simply check in at our reception and we’ll show you around and get you settled in – and when you’re ready to head off home – simply come find us and check out.
It’s that easy, and we can’t wait to welcome you!