ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
For all the details on our All Inclusive Packages for Houghton, please click on our lovely Tents below…
HOUGHTON FESTIVAL INFORMATION
A new art and music festival curated by Craig Richards and produced by Gottwood.
Houghton is a three day festival of art and music where spontaneous back-to-back sets will be encouraged and longer DJ sets will be the norm. Bespoke world class sound systems will be paired to stages, with music and extended exclusive performances from:
The festival is centred around a beautiful lake, set amongst thick deciduous woodland and plays home to a number of unique venues including an abandoned warehouse, subterranean bowl and a world renowned art and sculpture park:
Each of our Villages are exactly that; great spots to call home during the festival, with just the right facilities for the weekend – as well as help on hand 24 hours a day, to make sure you have the best experience possible.
Sometimes our Villages differ slightly depending on the event, so please see below the exact breakdown of what expect at Houghton Festival 2017.
- Pre-Pitched Tent Package of your choice (2,4,6 or 8 camper option)
- Packages for Houghton Festival include sleeping mattresses and sleeping bags
- Close proximity to public car parking
- Private toilets, with dedicated cleaners to keep them fresh and clean
- Shower Units with lots of lovely hot water
- A Freshen Up Area, with hairdryers, straighteners and mirrors
- Free valuables storage
- Free phone charging facilities
- 24/7 Customer Reception, and Customer Service Staff
- 24/7 Free Caffeine! (Tea and Coffee that is… and maybe a few biscuits thrown in too)
… and of course, your tent pre-pitched with plenty of space, next to your friends (if requested in advance) and filled with your equipment ready to go – mattresses inflated, sleeping bags plumped.
In advance we’ll send you a full booking confirmation, essential information guide, directions to the Village and our FAQs that will cover almost any question you may have. You can also get in touch with us to change your booking, request to pitch up next to friends or family – or to ask any questions.
When you arrive simply check in at our reception and we’ll show you around and get you settled in – and when you’re ready to head off home – simply come find us and check out.
It’s that easy, and we can’t wait to welcome you at the very first Houghton Festival.
You must purchase a valid, full price event ticket from an official festival outlet, as well as your Pitch Village package. Our packages do not include tickets to the festival.